Yes, IKEA has everything you need for your first apartment (or even your fifth!). It also has everything you'll need to host your first Thanksgiving. In addition to sleek, inexpensive furniture and decorative items, IKEA has all the necessary supplies for setting your table — and getting the food onto it.
Pick up everything you need in one fell swoop. And if you wanted to serve meatballs instead of turkey, you could probably get away with skipping a trip to the supermarket too.
- VARDAGEN, $20: A little bit rustic and a little bit formal, this cotton-linen tablecloth can transform any table.
- FÄRGRIK, $25 for 18-piece set: This orange stoneware set is perfect for Thanksgiving, but not so much that you can't use it the rest of the year.
- DITO, $15 for 20-piece set: Add some color to your table with this green flatware set.
- FANTASTISK, $2 for 50: There's nothing wrong with using paper napkins on Thanksgiving — especially these bright yellow ones.
- SVALKA, $5 for six: Wine glasses for less than a dollar each? Cheers to that!
- SOCKERÄRT, $10: Use this guy as a pitcher or as a vase. Either way, he'll add a classy touch to your table.
- LYCKAD, $15 for two-piece set: Great for roasted veggies or mashed potatoes, these stoneware dishes can go from the oven right to the table. Plus, they're microwave-safe for when it comes to heating up leftovers.
- SKOGSTA, $20: Put your stuffing on a pedestal with this acacia stand. Or just use it as a centerpiece to elevate candles or flowers.
- GALEJ, $2 for four: Pick up as many or as little votive sets as you'd like and scatter them down the middle of your table.
- NISSE, $15: You're probably going to need extra seating, and at just $15 each, this bright folding option is a good bet.