Did you happen to glance at your west elm catalog this month? If you flip it over, you'll see The Kitchn Cookbook on the back cover! We're doing a bunch of fun things with our friends at west elm in October, from book parties at some of their stores around the country (see the schedule here) to a big kitchen makeover sweepstakes (have you entered yet?).
We also wanted to show you a few favorite things from their fall collection — it's full of ways to get baking and stay cozy in your kitchen as fall sets in.
- Farmhouse Pottery Pie Dish, $24 - It's pie time, and you guys know how I'm always looking for unique pie dishes. I can hardly wait to bake something delicious in this (maybe this classic?).
- Dapper Animal Plates, $4.99 - $10 - Designed by Rachel Kozlowski, these plates have so much personality! Perfect for pie.
- Utility Kitchen Recipe Cards, $39 - This recipe box is both sleek and clever: the lid has a notch so your card can stand up straight. Better than juggling your iPhone with floury hands, don't you think?
- Marble Salt Box + Pinch Bowl, $6 – $29 - The perfect landing zone for your many salts.
- FEED Apron - Arrow, $29 - Stay flour-free with this smartly-patterned apron from west elm's collaboration with FEED.
- Copper Measuring Spoons, $16 - For when "a pinch of this, a bit of that" won't do.
- Gold Pie Serving Set, $39 - A really gorgeous set; even more beautiful in person!
- Figurative Owl Mug, $6.99 - New colors available now in this super fun mug. Because you have to have a cup of tea with that pie, right? You deserve it.