We know, we know. Mason jars, again? Some day this trend is going to die, but that day is not today. I mean, how could we not share this idea to send home Thanksgiving leftovers in a mason jar? Just look at all that layered goodness!
This short video from the Cooking Channel (found via Sporkful) walks you through why this is such a good idea. Single serving? Check. Eat it in one go while sitting on the couch? Check. Or throw it in the freezer and eat it later? Check. (Although, seriously, who would do that?)
Although it is a bit tiresome to see yet another mason jar tip, I admit I would be mildly charmed if a host gave me Thanksgiving leftovers in one. See? Even cynics can be moved. It certainly beats a regular ol' plastic Gladware container!
Have you ever packed Thanksgiving leftovers in a mason jar?
More Awesome in Mason Jars
- The Mason Jar Blender Trick: Do You Know About This?
- How To Make Steel-Cut Oatmeal in Jars: One Week of Breakfast in 5 Minutes
- How to Pack the Perfect Salad in a Jar
- Can You Really Make Whipped Cream with Just a Mason Jar?
- Making Cupcakes or Muffins with Mason Jar Rings: Does It Really Work?
- Best Spice Storage Solution: Mason Jars