We saw these bright yellow lemon juicers at Anthropologie a couple nights ago and the color of lemonade and sunny pies just called out for spring and sunshine. It also reminded us how grateful we are for lemons in the winter - what would we do without them? Here are a few lemon recipes we'd like to try...
Eucalyptus Juicer in yellow, ceramic juicer at Anthropologie for $28.
• Lemon Rice Pudding
• Basic Lemon Sorbet
• Catfish with Lemon Basil Cream Sauce
• DIY Lemon Filling
• Lemon Tiramisu, at Whole Foods Market
• Lemon Pine-Nut Tart, at Martha Stewart
Also check out these sunshiney lemon posts...
• Gorgeous lemon-picking photos from Third and Fairfax. Go see!
• Lemons the size of beach balls! At Reuters.
(Lemon photo credit: Sherry's Greenhouse & Gardening)