cobblers, maybe some jam, but they're so pretty and jewel-like, we thought we might highlight them in a more inventive way. This tart over at Smitten Kitchen is tempting — and a close cousin to the photo above:
- Nectarine, Mascarpone, and Gingersnap Tart at Smitten Kitchen. We're thinking of substituting plums for the nectarines.
- Yellow Plum and Mint Cheesecake with Almond Mascarpone at Aapplemint. (They look more like fools to us.)
- Yellow Plum Sorbet (yum) from The Boston Globe.
- Plum Caipirinha
- Plum Coffeecake with Cinnamon Streusel
- Spiced Cream and Plum Verrines
- Plum Cinnamon Jam
- Plum and Earl Grey Preserves