This tart over at Smitten Kitchen is tempting — and a close cousin to the photo above:
- Nectarine, Mascarpone, and Gingersnap Tart at Smitten Kitchen. We're thinking of substituting plums for the nectarines.
We also found these recipes that specifically call for yellow plums:
- Yellow Plum and Mint Cheesecake with Almond Mascarpone at Aapplemint. (They look more like fools to us.)
- Yellow Plum Sorbet (yum) from The Boston Globe.
And more plum recipes from our archives:
- Plum Caipirinha
- Plum Coffeecake with Cinnamon Streusel
- Spiced Cream and Plum Verrines
- Plum Cinnamon Jam
- Plum and Earl Grey Preserves