There's something particularly perfect about baking bundt cakes in the fall. They're relatively non-fussy and tend to be a bit more substantial than other light, summery desserts. And they're a chance to really celebrate the warm flavors of fall.
Sure you'll need a bundt pan, but beyond that your equipment needs are minimal and recipe options endless. So what are you waiting for?
Try a Recipe:
• Apple Spice Bundt Cake with Maple Glaze - The Naptime Chef
• Pear Cardamom Bundt Cake - Food 52
• Mini Banana Bundt Cakes with Sticky Maple Walnut Glaze - Food Blogga
• Gluten-Free Glazed Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake - Gluten-Free is Life
• Sweet Potato Bourbon Bundt Cake - Martha Stewart