In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: New clues and an answer on honeybee colony collapse, a Top Chef Just Desserts shocker, and the art of curing fish.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Jabugo ham coming to the U.S. - LA Times
• A Push to Ban Soda Purchases with Food Stamps - NY Times
• Genetically Modified Corn Helps Common Kind, Too - NPR
• 'Top Chef: Just Desserts' shocker: Two chefs quit - CNN
• A New Twist on Fresh Food Delivery - Culinate
• Scientists and Soldiers Solve a Bee Mystery - NY Times
• The art of curing fish - LA Times
• Top 100 Best Buys of 2010 - Wine Enthusiast
• Wine: A Virginia newcomer wins big - Washington Post
• Egg recall key issue in ag secretary race - Business Week
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)