Add these white wire shelves with a cutting board to your kitchen and you just might be able to put off that kitchen renovation project again. This industrial-strength shelf holds a serious amount of cook's stuff without taking up too much space. The custom made cutting board would also work over the sink to create some extra counter space. Once you do renovate your kitchen, you'll be able to sell this $95 shelf to the next New Yorker looking for kitchen storage.
Don't forget to post your own listings at The Kitchen's classifieds by clicking the yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS' STUFF
• Wood Kitchen Cabinets and Miele oven for $3,500
• Tall Stainless Steel and Wood Bistro Table for $175
• Kitchen Aid Food Processor for $40
• Seven Piece Emerilware Cookware for $120
• New Stainless Steel Stove for $Best Offer
• New Kitchen Aid Classic White Mixer for $150