If you're willing to take the risk, this 3-year-old KitchenAid Pro Mixer
is probably a great deal at $100, if it is, in fact, seldom used and well-preserved. Normally retailing for $400, and available at discounter like Amazon.com
for $300, if this baby is in good shape, it's a great deal.
And don't forget to post your own listings at The Kitchen's classisfieds by clicking that pretty yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS' STUFF
• Blackberry hedges - from 6 inches to over 6 feet tall for $1 and $10
• Shun Ken Onion Chef's Knife With Holster for $150
• Chrome Baker's Rack with Wood Cutting Board for $50
• Fiesta Ware - Six Place Settings for $50
• Cuisinart Ice-45 Mix It In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker for $89
• All Clad Stove Top Grill for $25