Here's a set of vintage danish modern, black dinnerware for $250. The set isn't perfect; they're offering four dinner plates, yet nine tea cups and eight saucers, but if you're into this sort of thing, it might be a find. Haven't we seen these before?
OTHER COOKS' STUFF
• Williams-Sonoma Chrome Citrus Press for $15 (was $80 new)
• Picnic Backpack for $40
• Various from Brooklyn Restaurant (ex. 3 Dozen Champagne Glasses: $36.00, 21 Oval Ramikens: $2.00 each)
• Danish Modern Wood Trays and Utensils for $20
• THICK OAK (butcher block style) 1970's DINING TABLE- URBAN CHIC for $175
• 1940s White Painted Kitchen China Cabinet with Bakelite Handles for $275