Well here's a good deal: a Wine Cellar/Cooler for 300-400 bottles of wine for only $299. It's used, but at this price, I say as long as it works, it's a great deal. The real problem is buying all the wine to put in it. This unit retails for $1500.
Don't forget to post your own listings on The Kitchen's classisfieds by clicking that pretty yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS' STUFF
• Le Creuset 5 quart oval "French" oven for $40
• Basically new Oster Beehive Chrome Blender for $38
• Professional DCS Two Burner Range for $100
• Vintage German Rudolstadt Canister and Spice Jars for $40
• Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer in Orange for $180