This is a beauty. A 2-year old John Boos Cucina D'Amico Butcher Block, which retails for over $900. The seller lists no price, so why not make an offer. You need to pick it up yourself, but for the right price, it would be worth it. These butcher blocks are life-time purchases. Your children will chop on this.
And don't forget to post your own listings at The Kitchen's classisfieds by clicking that pretty egg-yolk yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS' STUFF
• Matfer Professional Mandoline Slicer for $50
• Summit Fridge for $500
• Never-Used KitchenAid Stand Mixer for $90 (paid $318)
• Almost-New Wolf Five Burner Gas Cooktop for $850
• 30" Stainless Range Hood for $25
• Vulcan 6-burner Professional Stove for $400