Every week we bring you our favorite good cooking from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: Simple yet sublime garlic soup for dinner, with a poached egg on top. Plus Asian fried turnip paste, pork fried rice, and five great tequilas.
• Dinner Tonight: Sopa de Ajo (Garlic Soup) - Simple, soothing and utterly calming.
• Five Great Tequilas to Drink on Cinco de Mayo - 100-percent agave tequilas.
• Asian Fried Turnip Paste - Crisp on the outside and soft within.
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Pork Fried Rice - Lip-smacking, meaty, salty abundance!
• Bread Baking: Semolina Braid - Pale yellow, and rich.
Previous Good Eats: Peanut Butter Graham Crackers
(Image: Nick Kindelsperger/Serious Eats)