- Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- We live in a tiny cabin built in the 1930s in the forest of the mountain ski town of Mammoth Lakes, California. The cabin is so old that there is even an old outhouse on the property! This makes for a very old, small kitchen but we make it work!
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- There is no counter space here! I found a cutting board the size of the sink and it fits nicely over it to allow me some extra space for chopping. We also lined the ceiling boards with snowboards for extra shelf space!
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Gumbo! My husband is from New Orleans and we love creole cookin'! Nothing is better than a big warm bowl of gumbo after a snowy day of skiing.
Small Cool Kitchens,
Small Space Living