What was popular in January 2012? Well, let's start with these amazing smörgåstårta — savory sandwich cakes! There were weeknight dinners with chickpeas, and the best chocolate mousse you've ever had (just 2 ingredients!). Read on for these and more — our readers' favorite posts of January 2012.
Top 10 Posts of January 2012
• 1 Smörgåstårta: 15 Savory Sandwich Cakes
• 2 10 Weeknight Dinners with Chickpeas
• 3 How To Clean Your Kitchen (and Keep it Clean) in 20 Minutes a Day for 30 Days
• 4 10 Easy Ways to Eat More Vegetables Every Day
• 5 15 Recipes That Will Make Your House Smell Delicious!
• 6 Make the Best Chocolate Mousse Ever in 5 Minutes with Just 2 Ingredients
• 7 Recipe: 3-Ingredient Healthy Ice Cream
• 8 Recipe: Braised Coconut Spinach & Chickpeas with Lemon
• 9 Birthday Cake Recipe: Double Chocolate Sour Cream Cake
• 10 The 5 Rules of Ultimate Scrambled Eggs
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)