If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about the various tea ceremonies, here’s a good start. This Kung-fu Tea Set has never been used and is still in its original box inscribed with the Chinese characters for “fragrant” and “clear”. The Kung-fu Tea originated in the Song Dynasty. In the Kung-fu ceremony, there is a special pitcher for pouring the tea and a sniffing cup for appreciating the tea’s aroma. This ceremony is used as a social activity to promote friendship and greet guests. Learn more about the ceremony here and here.
And don't forget to post your own listings at The Kitchen's classifieds by clicking that pretty yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS' STUFF
• Tatung 10-Cup Rice Cooker for $5
• Ten etched crystal and ruby wine glasses SAKS 5th Ave. for $100
• 1948 Wedgewood Stove for $500
• Silver Bullet Food Prep Gadget (processor) for $40
• Like New Kitchenaid Mixer for $100
• Tiffany & Co. Crystal Candlesticks for $50