We were deep into holiday baking this time last year, whipping up batches of pistachio brittle and impressing guests with towering croquembouche! We also had a guide to preparing Dungeness crab, some ideas for simple bruschetta appetizers, and a tip on making coffee for a crowd without a coffee maker.
The posts pictured above are in bold below.
• How about throwing a sushi party with your friends this holiday season?
• Some ideas for festive champagnes and sparkling wines to toast the New Year.
• Cleaning and cooking a whole Dungeness crab is not the most pleasant of tasks, but so worth it!
• Take a look at this beautiful and relaxing Chicago kitchen. We love the brick walls!
• We have ten ideas for easy appetizers, all served on toast!
• These rosemary-walnut brown butter cookies are a great treat for someone who doesn't like super-sweet cookies.
• Is your dishwasher working overtime right now? Here's how to help it run better.
• Making the dough for breakfast rolls the night before means we get to sleep in a few extra minutes!
• This gorgeous Christmas Croquembouche is a total show-stopper.
• Here are a few tips on how to politely get guests to leave the kitchen.
• We're making this breakfast strata on Christmas morning.
• Salted pistachio brittle is a great last minute food gift.
• No coffee maker? No problem. Here's how to make a big batch of coffee with a few kitchen basics.
• Gingerbread ornaments are so much fun to make with kids.
• Don't forget to clean these kitchen nooks and crannies before guests arrive.
• We covet these gorgeous table linens from E.A.T.
A Year Ago and a Week: DIY Recipes for Eggnog Lattés, Gingerbread Lattés, and Peppermint Mochas