- Minneapolis, MN
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- Even though it is a small galley kitchen, it is very functional for cooking and baking. There is lots of storage, and the double farmhouse sink is great for washing the dishes. (We chose not to install a dishwasher in this small space.)
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- We completely gutted our kitchen, including the subfloor. Working with a modest budget of just $4,600 for everything, we did it all ourselves from flooring, plumbing and electricity to the planked ceiling, cabinet, tile, and counter installation.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- I love to serve a Christmas brunch of spinach and cheese strata, bacon, fruit salad, baked potatoes with herbs, my homemade cinnamon rolls, and fresh orange juice and coffee.
Small Cool Kitchens,
Small Space Living