Happy Saturday! It was Salad Week on The Kitchn, and a busy week at that! Popular posts this week include a roundup of must-eat kale salad recipes and a week of salad-in-a-jar ideas. A few non-salad ideas made it into the mix as well, like the awesome tip that'll tell you if your avocado is ripe, and the #1 multi-tasking tool every small kitchen cook should have. Enjoy!
15. 7 Ways to Make Any Salad Taste Better
14. Go-To Salad Recipe: Peanut, Carrot and Cabbage Slaw
13. 10 Crisp Slaw Salads for Summer
12. Solving a Mystery: Why Does Greek Yogurt Have Paper On Top?
11. Beyond Romaine: 10 Delicious Kale Salads
10. Jess Simpson's No-Gluten, No-Dairy, No-Problem Apartment Kitchen