Need some last minute holiday gift ideas? Here's a look back at our gift guides and lists from this year's holiday season.
Gift Guides by Price
• Kitchen Gifts Under $10 - $10 goes a long way in the kitchen!
• 10 Kitchen Basics Under $25 - Kitchen basics are the best!
• $100 and Up - Quality tools to last a lifetime.
Gifts from The Kitchen
• Homemade Edible Presents - Some recipes especially good for mailing.
• Best Recipes in a Jar - Stack up those jars with pretty lentils and beans!
• Whipped Brandy Butter (pictured above)
• Homemade Tea Blends
• Gifts for Cooks with Arthritis - Tools to make someone's kitchen life a little easier.
• Gifts for Cooks Who Love Small Luxuries - And who doesn't?
• Gifts for the Conscientious Cook - Do some good with that holiday present money.
• For the Eco-Conscious Cook - Green cleaning products that are a joy to clean with.
• The Wine-Lover - Some great wine picks, and good glasses and accessories too.
• The Host and Hostess - Bring something nice for your hostess!
• The Etsy-Lover - Handmade gifts for the kitchen.
• For the Outdoor Cook - For all those friends who grill despite sleet and snow.
...and a Few Ideas for Pretty Packaging
• Printable Holiday Gift Tags from the Cottage Industrialist - Great for baked goods.
• Wrapping Homemade Candy (from the archives)
• Wrap Your Gifts in a Dishtowel Furoshiki-Style (pictured above)