Roasted strawberries are wonderful as is, spooned into plain yogurt in the morning, or mixed into a basic oatmeal. I've also been known to fold them into a simple muffin batter for special spring muffins. But when it comes right down to it, I think roasted strawberries deserve a proper place at the dessert table. Here are a few delicious places to begin:
• Roasted Strawberry and Coconut Milk Popsicles - The Year in Food
• Roasted Strawberry Napolean - Martha Stewart
• Roasted Strawberry, Brie, and Chocolate Grilled Cheese - How Sweet It Is
• Roasted Strawberry Coconut Milk Ice Cream - Sprouted Kitchen
• Cornmeal Cake with Roasted Strawberries and Buttermilk Ice Cream - Dearest Nature
Do you roast strawberries? What's your favorite thing to do with them?
(Image: How Sweet It Is)