Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends over at Serious Eats. This week they wax eloquent about crackers and peanut butter, tell you how to find a cheese CSA, and make two unusual yet delicious-looking cakes. Plus there was roast chicken with nutmeg! (Yes, nutmeg.)• Why Peanut Butter and Crackers Are a Beautiful Thing
- Is this your kind of heaven?
• Serious Cheese: How to Find Cheese CSAs Online - Sources of info about cheese shares.
• Cook the Book: Pine Nut Almond Cak - A pound cake with butter and pine nuts - looks delicious!
• The Crisper Whisperer: Parsnip Spice Cake - A spice cake with an unusual ingredient.
• Cook the Book: Chicken with Nutmeg - From the much-loved (and missed) Rose Gray of the River Cafe.
Previous Good Eats: Rich and Gooey Hot Fudge Sauce
(Image: Caroline Russock/Serious Eats)