Popular recipes in May 2011 included a glorious dish of lemon pesto pasta, and a tray of Derby pie bars. There was a vegan avocado mousse, and a cake inspired by Funfetti and colorful sprinkles. There were coconut milk cupcakes, two ways, and a classic Southern coleslaw.
• 1 Funfetti Cake From Scratch
• 2 Avocado Cacao Mousse
• 3 Lemony Pesto Pasta with Edamame and Almonds
• 4 Derby Pie Bars
• 5 Ricotta Dumplings with Chevre and HerbsBOTTOM ROW
• 6 Southwestern Pizza with Black Beans and Corn
• 7 Coconut Milk Cupcakes, Two Ways
• 8 Spring Frittata with Asparagus and Radishes
• 9 Lemony Spring Soup with Peas and Rice
• 10 Classic Southern Coleslaw
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)