What about you? Want to make a small improvement in your kitchen? Maybe you just want to really scrub the floors. Or organize your spices. Or clean out the fridge. Do it! Then come back here and tell us what you did. Here are some ideas to get you going!
A Few Small Kitchen Projects
- Paint your fridge with chalkboard paint.
- Paint the whole darn kitchen, why not?!
- Make a custom glass backsplash.
- Create your own knife storage solution.
- Replace the faucet.
- Strip the wallpaper.
- Replace your under-cabinet lighting.
- Convert a closet into a pantry.
- Make a kitchen mat.
- Build a kitchen island.
- Organize and label your spices.
- Upgrade your outlet and light switch plates.
- Cover up rusty dishwasher racks with this little hack.