- Saint Paul, MN
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- It was transformed from a small, cramped, galley kitchen that isolated the kitchen user from the family. By opening it up, it has now become a space which includes everyone in the house.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- There were two challenges. First, should we remove a portion of the original dining room built-in to open up the space and second, finding a space for the fridge out of the small kitchen. After living in the space for almost three years we figured both of these challenges out and we went for it.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Anything that involves the kids. Baking and homemade pizzas are both fun.
Small Cool Kitchens