Ready for a batch of our favorite posts from a year ago, direct from our archives to your computer? Oh, yeah! We have a great tip for regrowing your celery from a leftover root, how to measure sticky ingredients, a perfect spring recipe for lemony lentil soup, shopping like a Parisian, best budget wines from Trader Joe's and oh so very much more. Pour another cup of coffee and take a look!
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
- Recipe: Veal Meatballs in Red Wine Sauce
- Re-Growing Celery: Grow a New Bunch Indoors or Outdoors
- Kitchen Tip: Measuring Sticky Ingredients More Accurately (and with Less Mess)
- Recipe: Smoked Salmon Potato Pancakes with Herbed Creme Fraiche
- Ryan's Stunning San Francisco Remodel
- Easy Weeknight Recipe: Lentil Soup with Lemon Yogurt Cream
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
- Loving Lemon: 15 Sweet & Savory Recipes with Lemon
- Shop Like a Parisian
- 7 Budget-Friendly Wines from the Trader Joe's Wine Shop
- Rock Star Neko Case's Farmhouse Kitchen
- No, I'm Not a Wine Drinker: 3 Social Tips from a Teetoler
- Why Bother Cooking for Just Yourself?