The images above are in bold below.
• Despite their findings, the FDA regulations for BPA remain the same. Here are some ways to reduce your exposure.
• Tender roasted spaghetti squash can make a great pasta-alternative if you're trying to eat light this month.
• What a clever dropped counter-top for short cooks!
• This fresh Kale Salad with Blood Oranges and Meyer Lemons sounds so perfect for right now.
• Lilac is such a lovely and soothing color for a kitchen, don't you think?
• The Little House on the Prairie cookbook makes us so nostalgic!
• Eating healthier doesn't have to mean giving up flavor, as this beef-free bean burger can attest.
• Agave has become prized as a healthier sugar-substitute, but is it really safe?
• Mmmm...we'd love to wake up to a glass of this roasted vanilla orange juice.
• What do you think about using Ikea cabinets in your kitchen?
• Homemade English muffins have become our secret weapon for impressing overnight guests.
• If you're looking for something extra special for your next cheese plate, try a clothbound cheddar.
• Jam-like curd made from sweet cara cara oranges is a special winter treat.
• Do you know your flank steak from your sirloin?
• Light and bright kitchens are just what the doctor ordered for these dreary winter days.
A Year Ago and a Week: A Grey Galley Kitchen and 20 Recipes for Roasted Veggies