You can use the dressing concentrated, thin it with water, or add herbs and other flavorings. Here are some possibilities:
• Drizzle over steamed or roasted vegetables
• Use as a dip for raw veggies
• Add to tofu while sautéing
• Spread on tofu and bake or broil
• Toss with soba, somen, or udon noodles
• Thin with water and use as a salad dressing
1/3 cup tahini
1 tablespoon white miso
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Place all ingredients in a small bowl and mix with a fork until creamy. If a thinner consistency is desired, gradually stir in small amounts of warm water.
Optional additions: ginger, garlic, parsley, scallions, rice vinegar, sesame seeds, soy sauce.
Related: Recipe: D.I.Y. Tahini
(Image: Emily Ho)