The response to our recipe review earlier this week got us thinking more on frittatas. They are one of our favorite weeknight meals - endlessly adaptable, and easy to throw on at a moment's notice. We realized that there are quite a few recipes for frittatas in our archives. Here's a look at some of our past frittata content - maybe you should whip one up for supper tonight?
• Recipe Review: Zucchini-Potato Frittata
• Recipe: Frittata with Roasted Green Chiles, Summer Squash and Potatoes
• Recipe: Broccoli Spaghetti Frittata
• Recipe: Parsley and Garlic Frittata
• Hot or Not? Frittata Pans from Williams-Sonoma
• Easy Weeknight Meal: Spanish Tortilla
What is your favorite frittata? Do you have any favorite recipes from Epicurious or published on your own blog? Do share - we'd always love another slice of frittata.