Are you participation in the now national Bake Sale for Japan fundraiser this coming Saturday? Do you need an easy recipe that guarantees fool-proof results? Then read on for our round up of Kitchn-tested recipes for all sorts of delicious baked goods.
Even if you're not participating in the bake sale this weekend, this handy-dandy roundup is a great bookmark for the many other bake sale opportunities that may come your way.
First, begin by turning to some excellent advise from Emma in
• Secrets of the Bake Sale Best Sellers which also includes some great tips in the comment section.
Brownies and Other Chocolate Delights
• Yummy Add-Ins to Any Brownie
• One Bowl Mascarpone Brownies
• Cherry Cream Cheese Brownies
• Brownie Bites To Go
• Candied Bacon Fudge (also gluten-free)
• My Father's Fudge Recipe (also gluten-free)
Muffins and Scones
• Muffins and Scones: 15 Simple Things to Bake this Weekend
• Chocolate Cupcakes with Coconut Icing (also gluten-free)
• Life-Changing Vegan Thumbprints
• Sticky Orange Cake with Marmalade Glaze
• Peanut Butter Ginger Muffins
• Chocolate Ginger Orange Cupcakes
• 29 Tips, Ingredients and Recipes for Gluten-Free Baking
• Gluten-Free Chocolate Whoopie Pies
• Brittle to Bibingka: 20 Gluten-Free Treats for the Holidays
• No-Bake Sunflower-Oat Bars
• Cashew Meringues & Blackberry Jam
• The No-Flour, No-Butter Peanut Butter Cookie
For more information on Bake Sale for Japan, a fundraiser bake sale being held on Saturday April 2 in over 30 locations in the US, click here. It's not too late to join in!