Ever since we tried roasted cauliflower, we've been absolutely hooked on the caramelized, sweet, and nutty florets. Roasting deepens the vegetable's flavor and gives it a texture that's both crispy and tender. A little olive oil is really all you need to roast cauliflower, but there are countless ways to add variety with herbs and spices. Have you tried turmeric and ginger? How about capers?
We've rounded up a bunch of recipes for inspiration and hope you'll share more ideas in the comments.
From The Kitchn:
From around the web:
• Colorful Cardamom Roasted Cauliflower, from Sunday Nite Dinner
• Oven-Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic, Olive Oil and Lemon Juice, from Emeril Lagasse
• Oven Roasted Cauliflower with Turmeric and Ginger, from Bobby Flay
• Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn, from 101 Cookbooks
• Roasted Cauliflower with Coriander and Cumin Seeds, from Gourmet
• Roasted Cauliflower with Dukkah, from Steamy Kitchen
• Roasted Cauliflower with Ginger and Mint, from Martha Stewart
• Roasted Golden Cauliflower with Panko and Pecorino, from Sugarlaws
• Saffron Roasted Cauliflower, from Chocolate & Zucchini
• Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Olive Oil and Capers, from Gourmet
Related: In Season West Coast: Cauliflower