Cranberries play a pretty important role in thanksgiving and holiday dinners. There are so many different ways to incorporate them into the meal. One of our favorite ways is to make cranberry ice cream for dessert. It's most definitely a crowd pleaser!
If you don't have an ice cream machine, don't worry — plenty of these recipes don't call for an actual ice cream machine. We think we're going to make a twist on the Cranberry Ice-Cream Pie from Family Fun Magazine!
Here are some more great ideas for cranberry ice cream:
• Cranberry Ice Cream from Fig & Kindle
• Cranberry and Dark Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream from Mekuno Cooking
• Orange Cranberry Ice Cream from Eagle Brand
• Cranberry Ice-Cream Pie from Family Fun Magazine
• Cranberry Ice Cream from Taste of Home
• Rosemary-Cranberry Sorbet from Country Living
• Cranberry Pistachio Ice Cream Cake from Taste of Home
• Cranberry-Orange Trifle from Cooking Light
Related: Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes From The Kitchn
Image credit as linked above