- Berkeley, CA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- I love to cook and my fiance loves to buy in bulk - a disastrous combination for our tiny kitchen. But we've managed to create extra storage on the walls to help keep the counter clean and open for prepping meals. All the improvements are also removable, since we're in a rental.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Keeping stuff off the counter! I love the Ikea Bygel wall storage system to store our produce. The bookshelf-style pot rack from Overstock also freed up lots of needed space in our cabinets.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Broiled portabella burgers on oven-toasted foccacia from Cheeseboard, topped with avocado, tomatoes, and my goat cheese and chive spread.
Small Cool Kitchens,
Small Space Living