2. In the Oven - Wrap a stack of five or fewer tortillas in a packet of aluminum foil and put it in a pre-heated 350° oven for 15-20 minutes, until heated through. You can do multiple packets of five tortillas each all at the same time.
3. On the Stove-Top - Place the tortillas in a dry (no oil) stainless steel skillet over medium heat and cook them for about 30 seconds on each side. You can also do away with the skillet and char the tortillas directly over the gas flames for a few seconds using tongs! These stove-top methods work best when the tortillas are very fresh.
• If your tortillas are a few days old, brush them with a little water before cooking them (using any of the methods).
• Keep tortillas warm by covering them with a slightly dampened, clean dish towel.
• For crispy tortillas, warm the tortillas in a skillet on the stove top and melt a little butter in the pan before adding the tortillas.
How do you like to warm tortillas?