Are you craving pumpkin pie yet? We love pumpkin pie (especially when it's in a graham cracker crust) and so we're about to break out the pumpkin puree and the cinnamon. Here's a look back at five pumpkin sweets from The Kitchn, all classic or unusual riffs on pumpkin pie — including a delectable pumpkin crumb cake, and two versions of pumpkin pie itself.
Pumpkin pie - get ready, set, go!
• 1 Pumpkin Pie - A classic recipe.
• 2 Pumpkin Crumb Cakes - Like a pumpkin pie with cake instead of pie crust.
• 3 Pumpkin Pie Cups - Custard cups with cute cut-outs.
• 4 Ginger Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust - Our favorite pumpkin pie.
• 5 Honey Pumpkin Créme Brúlée - Like pumpkin pie with a crackly burnt sugar top!
Have you been cooking with pumpkin yet? If so, what are you making?
Related: Five Ways to Eat: Pumpkin