We love it when readers test out our recipes - for better and for worse. Sometimes we find we need to tweak things a bit, but we really enjoy the feedback. Here are a few recent comments...
MikeD made ten dozen Almond Croissants for his university co-op cafeteria. He says: ...they were quite a hit! I used plain sliced almonds instead of toasted almonds, which worked out ok: make sure to get toasted almonds, though, if possible.
One note about that tart: We discovered that we forgot to change the quantity of peaches; if you attempt it, you only need two large peaches - not five!
More Recent Recipe Feedback
• Late Summer Riff on Minestrone - Anne jumped right in and followed up with a pot of her own.
• Raspberry Hungarian Pastry - nyalli718 says that these chewy raspberry bars were a good dessert for a wine party - and a good Rosh Hashanah option too.
• DIY Fudge Sauce - This was a hit with gobstopper38.
• Velvety Beet and Cocoa Cake - Suggestions for grating beets here.
• DIY Tabbouleh - There was a great thread of suggestions and alternate ingredients.
If you try out one of our recipes and blog it or post photos, let us know! We'll share a link back.