Happy Easter weekend, friends! Take a little time this morning and catch up on this week's most popular posts, including how to make your own fabulous rainbow sprinkle cake, 10 surprisingly vegan desserts, and a few thoughts on why panna cotta is truly the perfect dessert. Enjoy!
15. Tip: Add a Crunchy, Crackly Top to Cakes and Quick Breads
14. Recipe: Fruit Crumble with Oats & Dates (Gluten-Free, Nut-Free & Vegan!)
13. Do I Really Need To Buy a New Box of Baking Soda Every Month?
12. 6 Resources for Making Fun and Colorful Naturally-Dyed Easter Eggs
11. What Is Your Most Show-Stopping, Crowd-Pleasing, Knock-Out Dessert?
10. 10 Decadent Surprisingly Vegan Desserts
9. Celebrate! A Step-By-Step Rainbow Sprinkle Cake Tutorial
8. Kitchen Before & After: Leigh's 'One Window to Many Windows' Renovation
7. Dessert Recipe: Churros Balls With Warm Chocolate Dipping Sauce
6. Recipe: Lemon-Blueberry Yogurt Cake WIth Lemon Cream
5. How To Make Easy Coconut Macaroons
4. Eat Dessert Like a Mom: 20-Minute Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Recipe: Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch Bars
2. Why Panna Cotta is the Perfect Dessert
1. 15 Fresh and Bright Desserts for Spring
Related: An Italian Polenta Party, 12 Items To Keep on Hand For Quick Suppers, 15 Ways to Eat More Beans, and the Best Cheese For Pasta
(Images: see linked posts for full image credits)