Feeling stumped about what to bring to your next backyard barbecue? You've come to the right place. Take a look at these side dishes and see if you can't find one that tickles your fancy.
• Radicchio Slaw with Green Beans and Cauliflower from Martha Stewart - This gets tossed with lemon zest and parmesan cheese for bright and zesty flavor.
• Stuffed Jalapeños from Saveur - A few poppers for your plate?
• Potato Salad with Lentils and Yogurt Dressing from Lucullian Delights - A good one for those of us who don't like mayo-heavy potato salad.
• Pasta Salad with Grilled Eggplant and Feta from Fine Cooking - Red pepper and fresh basil round out this salad quite nicely.
• Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Corn Bread from Smitten Kitchen - An irresistible spin on a classic.
• Ham and Black-Eyed Pea Salad from Real Simple - Smoky ham in a fresh salad like this is a sure win.
• Red, White and Blue Salad from Taylor Takes a Taste - Sun-dried tomatoes, white cheddar, and creamy blue cheese make for one rich bowl of pasta!
• Sweet-Hot BBQ Tater Fries from Epicurious - Sweet potatoes tossed in a spicy rub and quickly grilled. Yum.
• Ricotta-Basil Stuffed Tomatoes from Vegetarian Times - With roasted corn in the mix, this one has all the flavors of summer.
What side dishes have you fallen in love with this summer?