Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Astoria, NY
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- COLOR! We are colorful people and the bright, citrus fruit flavor of this kitchen makes us smile every time we walk in! It inspires us to try new and exciting recipes in the kitchen.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- As renters, we can't make permanent changes so we brought in our personality by adding color to the walls, knobs and accessories. Also, the kitchen itself is small (of course) so we extended it by making good use of the wall in the next room. By continuing the color scheme and adding a buffet and hutch we now have plenty of space to store what we need and accommodate our growing collections!
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- PIE! We like to host a monthly gathering we call Pieday Friday where we invite a bunch of friends over and only eat pie! It usually consists of a dinner pie and a couple of dessert pies, some games, a good deal of wine and a lot of fun!
See all entries