Eggs are inexpensive, delicious, and quick to prepare. So we weren't surprised that there was quite a clutch of recipes from the Quick Weeknight Meals contest that depended on eggs! Here's a look back at all the eggy goodness. If you're looking for a really quick dinner tonight, there is probably something in here that will help you out!
• 1 Paul's Uova In Purgatorio
• 2 Hannah's Huevos Motuleños
• 3 Jenny's Skillet-Baked Feta and Ricotta "Pie"
• 4 Catherine's Cilbir (Turkish Poached Eggs over Yogurt)
• 5 Jill's Cranberry Beans with Onions, Tomatoes and Fried Egg
• 6 Dara's Baked Eggs with Summer Vegetables and Capers
• 7 Elizabeth's Perfectly Portioned Frittata
• 8 Kasia's Parmesan Polenta with Eggs and Roasted Mushrooms
Do you have any other favorite quick dinner recipes that use eggs creatively?
Related: Quick Weeknight Dinner Recipes with Polenta