• Udon Noodles with Bok Choy and Poached Egg: This clear soup relies on the quickly released flavor of star anise, cinnamon, and soy sauce to bring chicken broth and poached eggs to life.
• Quick Onion Soup: Think you need hours to make a great onion soup? How about 15 or 20 minutes for this speedy version?
• Egyptian Tomato Soup: Skip the canned soup aisle in favor of this fast homemade version of tomato soup.
• Mediterranean Chicken Stew with Cinnamon Couscous: Adding already roasted rotisserie chicken helps make this stew ready in no time.
• Turkey Avgolemono Soup: This classic Greek soup can be made in a hurry with left over chicken or turkey, lemon, and eggs.
What are your favorite quick soups?
(Images: Sara Kate Gillingham-Ryan)