Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: Quick pickled radishes from Marisa McClellan, Indian mackerel fry, and giant produce from the Alaska state fair.
• In a Pickle: Quick Pickled Radishes - So pretty, so pink!
• Beyond Curry: Indian Mackerel Fry - Nothing quite like putting a whole fish on the table.
• Dinner Tonight: Miao Pork With Corn And Chiles - Garlic, Sichuan peppercorns, corn, and chiles. Oh yum.
• Cooking With Beer: Stone Pale Ale and Garlic Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts - Beer AND Brussels sprouts? Yes please!
• Giant Produce at the Alaska State Fair - You've never seen cabbage like this!
Previous Good Eats: A Font Made Out of Bacon
(Image: Marisa McClellan/Serious Eats)