Ceviche is one of those dishes that seems fancy and complicated until you try it. Aside from a bit of chopping and tossing, ceviche comes together very quickly and breaks up the weeknight dinner routine. Try serving it with popcorn!
• Scallop Ceviche with "Tiger's Milk" from Gourmet
• Scallop-and-Plum Ceviche from The New York Times
• Ceviche Verde with Halibut from Bon Appetit
• Sriracha Ceviche from The Sriracha Cookbook via Serious Eats
• Watermelon Summer Ceviche from Food52
Related: Food Science: What is Ceviche?
(Images: The Sriracha Cookbook; Marcus Nilsson/Gourmet )