It's a holiday weekend, and with that comes brunch! Are you feeding a breakfast crowd this weekend? If so, we have the perfect recipe for you: A no-fuss, foolproof ham and onion quiche baked in a sheet pan. We also have bright and delicious coconut mango muffins. If you want to get playful with Easter, try our jelly bean cocktail (make them in all colors!) or this recipe for DIY Marshmallow Peeps.
We also have appetizers, like potato pancakes with chives, strawberry crostini, and bacon-wrapped potato bites. Happy Easter, and happy Passover — we hope you have a delicious weekend.
New Recipes from The Kitchn
• Country Ham and Onion Quiche (Baked in a Sheet Pan)
• Coconut Mango Oat Muffins
• How to Make Marshmallow Peeps at Home
• How to Make a Foolproof Quiche
• Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream Dipping Sauce
• Crostini with Pea Shoots and Strawberries
• A Brined Pickle Platter
• Mini Potato Pancakes with Green Garlic and Chives
• Jelly Bean Cocktail
Last Week's New Recipes: Chocolate Coconut Pudding, Lemon Sandwich Cookies, No-Bake Cupcakes & Strawberry Sorbet
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)