• Cheese and Chile Quiche from Epicurious - Full of roasted poblano chiles and Mexican crema, this quiche has us dreaming of the sun.
• Corn Quiche with Teff Crust from 101 Cookbooks - The corn looks delicious and we're intrigued by the teff flour in the crust!
• Leek and Rice Tart from Food Nouveau - Adding rice to a quiche is such a good idea.
• Mini Brie and Apple Quiches from Eating Well - So fancy!
• Ricotta, Lemon, and Arugula Quiche from Martha Stewart - This one sounds so fresh and light! Perfect for a weekend brunch.
• Smoked Salmon, Dill, and Goat Cheese Quiche from Simply Recipe - This combination of flavors is always a winner.
• Roasted Vegetable Quiche from Use Real Butter - An excellent idea for a weeknight dinner.
• Spinach, Feta, and Tomato Quiche from Vegetarian Times - We love all the Greek flavors in this quiche.
• Quiche Lorraine from Saveur - We couldn't not include a recipe for The Classic Quiche!
What do you like in your quiche?