That first bite of quiche is always so good. Silky and so perfectly soft. The bit of crust gives just the right buttery crunch. So good. Here are ten recipes we've spotted recently and can't wait to make at home.• Mushroom and Fontina Quiche from Bon Appétit
- Simple and satisfying.
• Cheese and Chile Quiche from Epicurious - Full of roasted poblano chiles and Mexican crema, this quiche has us dreaming of the sun.
• Corn Quiche with Teff Crust from 101 Cookbooks - The corn looks delicious and we're intrigued by the teff flour in the crust!
• Leek and Rice Tart from Food Nouveau - Adding rice to a quiche is such a good idea.
• Mini Brie and Apple Quiches from Eating Well - So fancy!
• Ricotta, Lemon, and Arugula Quiche from Martha Stewart - This one sounds so fresh and light! Perfect for a weekend brunch.
• Smoked Salmon, Dill, and Goat Cheese Quiche from Simply Recipe - This combination of flavors is always a winner.
• Roasted Vegetable Quiche from Use Real Butter - An excellent idea for a weeknight dinner.
• Spinach, Feta, and Tomato Quiche from Vegetarian Times - We love all the Greek flavors in this quiche.
• Quiche Lorraine from Saveur - We couldn't not include a recipe for The Classic Quiche!
What do you like in your quiche?
Related: Make-Ahead Recipe: Mini-Crustless Quiches
(Images: Lisa Hubbard/Bon Appétit and Romulo Yanes/Epicurious)