It's easy to make appealing and satisfying dinners from a refrigerator full of fresh produce and proteins. It takes a real magician to turn out a good meal on a night when the fridge and cupboards are bare of everything but a few staples. Every cook should have a handful of emergency pantry meals in her arsenal — and here are over 75 more.
Everyone has different staple ingredients — I can't imagine my fridge without eggs and lemons or my pantry without onions, for example — so not all of these recipes will be a true no-shop pantry meal for every cook. But hopefully you'll find a few more last-ditch dinners to add to your weeknight rotation.
- 1 10 Weeknight Dinners with Chickpeas
- 2 Easy Pantry Dinners: 5 Recipes with A Can of Black Beans
- 3 Easy Pantry Dinners: 5 Meals with Artichoke Hearts
- 4 7 Ways to Eat Canned Salmon for Dinner
- 5 Easy Pantry Dishes: 5 Recipes with a Can of Coconut Milk
- 6 Easy Pantry Dinners: 5 Quick Dishes with Couscous
- 7 10 Meals Where Rice Takes Center Stage
- 8 10 Ways to Eat a Potato (and Just a Potato) for Dinner
- 9 Easy Pantry Dinners: 5 Meals with Frozen Edamame
- 10 15 Suppers with Sweet Potatoes
What are your favorite pantry dinners for busy nights?
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)