1. Herbed Goat Cheese Tart with Roasted Beets from Crumpets and Cakes - This would be such a wonderful starter for a late-summer party.
3. Golden Beet Soup from Epicurious - There’s something about using golden beets that makes this classic soup so intriguing!
4. Smoked Beets with Grilled Steak and Cottage Cheese Dressing from Jamie Oliver - Rustic and divine.
5. Iced Beetroot and Gin Shots from Scrumptious South Africa - This just makes us happy.
6. Farfalle with Golden Beets, Beet Greens, and Pine Nuts from Bon Appétit - We love recipes that make use of the beet greens too.
7. Salt-Crusted Beets with Horseradish Creme Fraiche from Epicurious - An interesting cooking technique from Chef Dan Barber.
8. Beet Risotto from Gourmet - We’ve always been curious to try this.
What other beet-centric recipes have you been loving recently?
Related: Tip: How to Roast and Peel Beets