Kittens are adorable, but we aren't about to forget about man's (and woman's!) best friend. Is it a coincidence that many of our most favorite Kitchen Tours have featured a tail-wagging pup or two? We think not. Pour yourself another cup of coffee in this post-holiday work week and take a peek at this puppy parade.
Dogs, even more than cats, are constant and dependable kitchen companions. They're always ready to for a belly rub while we wait for the oven to heat or hovering nearby in case something should happen to fall to the floor. (Who needs a vacuum, right?!)
Does your dog keep you company when you're cooking?
• Judith Jones Makes an Omelet for One
• Kate Payne's Hip, Homemaking Haven
• Daniel's Gorgeous Kitchen Re-Design
• Food Writer Ivy Manning's Portland Kitchen
• Cissy and Richard's Relaxed Green Kitchen
• Penny's Mermaid-Hued Kitchen with a View
• Matt and Blair's Fresh Retro Kitchen
• Rachel Saunder of Blue Chair Fruit
• Chef Laurent Tourondel's Country Kitchen
• Rachel & Alex's Urban Homestead with Hounds, Chicken, & Handmade Kitchen
Related: Do You Let Pets "Clean" Your Dishes?
(Images: See links)