Popular recipes in November included pumpkin crumb cakes, pumpkin baked oatmeal, and pumpkin buttered rum! There was also a buttery streusel coffee cake, baked apple cider doughnuts, and a breakfast egg casserole.
• 1 Baked Pumpkin Steel Cut Oatmeal
• 2 No-Bake Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies
• 3 Bacon, Potato & Egg Breakfast Casserole
• 4 Sweet Potato Gratin with Caramelized Onions
• 5 How to Make Ciabatta Rolls and Loaves at HomeBOTTOM ROW
• 6 Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Crumb Cakes
• 7 Pumpkin Buttered Rum
• 8 Roasted Brussels Sprouts
• 9 Baked Apple Cider Doughnuts
• 10 Overnight Buttery Streusel Coffee Cake
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)