1. Punkin Ale from Dogfish Head Brewery - If you'd like a pumpkin beer that truly tastes like pumpkin pie, this is the one for you!
2. Winter Lager from Sam Adams - We look forward to this one every year and just spotted it in the store! It's lighter and less spice-heavy than many other winter lagers, which we count as a positive.
3. Milk Stout from Left Hand Brewing Company - As it warms to room temperature, this beer opens up to a rich, creamy espresso flavor. This is an excellent sipping beer for a long afternoon.
4. Gorges Smoked Porter from Ithaca Brewing Company - We had this at a recent beer dinner and loved this beer's lingering smoky flavor. It would be great with a late-summer barbecue.
5. Nut Brown Ale from Samuel Smith - This is like dessert in a bottle! It's smooth and buttery with the rich flavors of nut and caramel. Yum.
What are you drinking right now?
Related: Barrel-Aged Beers: Loving or Hating?